FitCassie_88

Monday, August 10, 2015

Shoulder WOD

So the other day I post some videos on Instagram about the shoulder workout that I did at home. What I love about fitness is that you can do it any where! At times it can be frustrating going to the gym because it is crowded and you are unable to follow through with you plan. That is why I like the option of doing a home workout.

Home workouts can be fun and different. I have done no equipment workouts, HIIT workouts, and some weightlifting workouts. So the workouts that I put on Instagram can be done at the gym, and they can be done at home. I used weights for this particular workout, but it can be modified for no weights. You can add exercises that are more plyo (pushups/dips), you can also use house hold products for weight (milk jug anyone?!?!)

So here is the workout, enjoy!


1. Alternating Dumbbell Press (3x15)
2. Barbell Shoulder Press superset Upright Row (3x10)
3. Lateral Raise (3x10)
4. Behind-the-Neck Press (3x10)
5. Rear Delt Raise (3x10)
6. Arnold Press (3x12)

Simple and fun. I put a timer on for 30 minutes...so no dawdling around!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment