FitCassie_88

Monday, May 12, 2014

WOD: Shoulders and Chest

Happy Monday ya’ll!!! :-)

I hope everyone had a great weekend!! I get a lot of people asking me for workouts, so I want to give you guys more workouts to use. At the end of this post there will be a WOD tag, use that to look up more workouts that I have posted in the past!

Over the weekend I did shoulders and chest. Remember to do weight that works for you…always start light and work your way up. If you start heavy you will hurt yourself and won’t be able to work out…and that is no good.

The way I have designed the workout out is that you do a warm up for the muscle group, then 2-3 exercises after, and then 1-2 to burn out.

Warm Up
1. Bench press (chest) – 4x15 (try using a barbell but can use dumbbells)
2. Arnold press (shoulders) 4x15
Regular
3. Front to Lateral raise (shoulders) – 3x15 (go lighter weight in the beginning, lateral raises can cause injury if you “jerk” the weight)
4. Incline chest fly (chest) – 3x15
5. Incline rear delt (shoulders) – 3x15
Burn Out
6. Cable Shoulder Single Arm Press – 4x15
7. Cable Chest Fly – 4x15

After this I did a little interval workout, you guys can find that on my instagram. Hope this is helpful!! Happy Lifting! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment