FitCassie_88

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Upper Body Workout

Hey guys!!!

So I posted on Instagram yesterday that I would put up my workout. What I really like about this workout is that it was simple yet difficult. Remember that in order to gain muscle you have to challenge the muscle. You could do 10 lbs. curls till you're blue in the face but your biceps won't grow. You need to increase weight as you become more skillful. So for this workout the reps are decreasing with weight increasing. Really challenge yourself! So without further ado...the workout.


Shoulder/Bicep/Tricep Workout:
1. Bicep Curl (4x15/12/10/10)
2. Weighted Tricep Dips (on bench) (4x15/12/10/10)
3. Shoulder Press (4x15/12/10/10)
4. Barbell Curl (3x10)
5. Bent Behind the Knee Tricep Extension (3x10)
6. Barbell Shoulder Press (behind head) (3x10)
7-9: Circuit (Cables)
- Cable Hammer Curl (3x15)
- Tricep Pulldown (3x15)
- Rear Delt Pull (Face Pull) (3x15)

This workout took about 45 minutes. I really tired to stay focused and pushed it throughout the workout. I did a 10 minute mile and then a little extra walking to cool down. This was one of my better bicep/tricep workouts that I have done. Remember to focus on the muscle to insure its getting the max benefit!

Hope you guys enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment