FitCassie_88

Monday, December 8, 2014

Motivation Monday

Happy Monday Guys!!!

So this Monday was a difficult one for me. I had a hard time getting started and really just wanted to lay in bed today, so I didn't get to do yoga this morning which was disappointing to me...but I'll live ;-)

So why do I think that I felt this way? Well over the weekend I wasn't very focused on my diet. I didn't eat my meals when I should have, I ate foods that I shouldn't have...but you know what? I'm human...it happens. I took the way I felt today and I was determined to be focused on the gym and my meals!

So to get me back in the mood I did my favorite workout...SHOULDERS :-)

WOD:
1. Military Press (front) superset Barbell Curls (4x12-15)
2. Military Press (back) (3x10-15)
3. Front/Lateral Raise (10 each) superset Reverse Curl (3x10)
4. Upright Row (3x12-15)
5. Arnold Press superset Dumbbell Curls (4x12-15)
6. Shoulder Circles (burnout)

Trust me when I say this is killer. Try to go as heavy as you can...OBVIOUSLY using PROPER form and doing FULL reps. If you can only do 10 reps that's fine...just make sure they are good solid reps!

You should feel it in your shoulders by the end!! Cap your workout off with some cardio. I did a few medium level sprints (8.0x10) and then 10ish minutes of an incline walk. Felt pretty good...would give myself a solid 8.

Hope all of you had a great Monday! And come back for more workouts, recipes, and fitness motivations.

No comments:

Post a Comment